Lexington, Ky., August 28, 2017 – Lexmark International, Inc., a global imaging solutions leader, today announced the availability of Lexmark Smart Document Capture for Government, a solution that leverages the Lexmark smart multifunction printer (MFP) platform to simplify error-prone and inefficient paper-based processes, driving greater efficiency, constituent satisfaction and security.
“In our years of working with top U.S. federal agencies as well as with all 50 state governments and many local governments, Lexmark understands the tremendous pressure to provide constituents higher service levels, while making government processes more secure and compliant,” said Marty DeGraff, industry director, Lexmark.
“We built Lexmark Smart Document Capture for Government to help customers manage and overcome these challenges. The solution provides an onramp to converting physical paper into a digital format at the very beginning of a government process. The result is a quicker, more seamless experience that accommodates constituent preferences, adds efficiencies, and helps keep information secure,” DeGraff said.
Lexmark Smart Document Capture for Government features capture technology that is fast and simple, allowing users throughout the agency, including remote offices, to transform paper documents into a digital format. Intelligent technology makes it easy to print on demand, capture information from the Lexmark MFP device and identify any missing documents, driving process accuracy and compliance. Seamless integration makes it easy to unite capture processes with existing agency and back-end government systems.
Leveraging a Lexmark MFP, Lexmark Smart Document Capture for Government can streamline, digitize and simplify information management all across agencies:
· Process constituent applications with ease: Quickly capture and verify constituent services documents to make faster, more accurate decisions to speed up the approval process.
· Expand citizen engagement touch points: Enable constituents to begin capture processes in kiosk-enabled MFPs, while providing complete visibility and tracking of the required data to be processed.
· Onboard constituents with increased speed: Gain the visibility to know exactly which forms have been completed or are still outstanding for faster, more accurate onboarding.
“Our government customers are focused on serving constituents who expect a seamless, omnichannel experience and quick resolution,” said Allen Waugerman, Lexmark senior vice president and chief technology officer. “Lexmark Smart Document Capture for Government is the latest addition to a government solutions offering that is designed to automate paper-based processes so agencies can provide faster, more accurate and secure services to their constituents.”
The Lexmark Smart Document Capture for Government solution is available via Lexmark authorized resellers or can be purchased directly from Lexmark.‘
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils New AI-Powered Digital Transformation Ecosystem to Drive Workflow and Process Automation - September 2, 2020
- Kodak Alaris and IDT Develop Smart Scanning Solution to Help DMVs Achieve Real ID Compliance - September 1, 2020
- Nintex Unveils New Customer Success Resources to Help Organizations Automate More - September 1, 2020