NEWARK, N.J., October 30, 2018 – Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, today announced the launch of the Panasonic Mobile Softphone, an easy-to-use and highly secure smartphone application that provides workers flexible audio and video calls inside or outside the office network. Designed with mobile workers in mind, this introduction to Panasonic’s application portfolio gives customers the freedom to connect from any location while maximizing mobility and minimizing costs.
The solution comes equipped with built-in push notification features, helping customers avoid missing calls,even when the Mobile Softphone application is closed, without any additional server equipment. Aimed at increasing efficiency, a customer’s smartphone can be registered as a company extension with the Mobile Softphone application, enabling flexible audio and video calls as an extension of the communication system.
“Across industries, businesses are looking to invest in solutions and processes that give their workforce the ability to remain flexible and connected,” said Oliver Bodden, Product Manager at Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America. “Panasonic new Mobile Softphone will empower new and existing customers with the competitive edge they need to work smarter today and, in the future, no matter where the job takes them. With this technology, businesses can rest assured knowing their workers can remain connected and efficient while on the job.”
- Seamless Connection as an Extension of the Communication System: The solution enables seamless connection, allowing the employee to register his or her smartphone as a company extension number using the Mobile Softphone application.
- Push Notifications: This feature informs the user of incoming voice or audio calls without having to open the application, helping customers save on battery life.
- No Additional Server Needed: Without the need for an additional server, customers can begin using the Mobile Softphone application once it is installed. Additionally, Mobile Softphone also supports SIP-Transport Layer Security (TLS) for added security.
The solution also offers support for both audio and video conversation with other Mobile Softphone users, KX-HDV430 SIP Terminal users or any of the KX-NTV door entry camera devices for monitoring and door release, when connected to the Panasonic KX-NS or NSX Series communications systems.
For more information about Panasonic’s unified communications applications, please visit: https://info.panasonic.com/%0Aunified-communications-business-phone-applications.html.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- ABBYY Achieves Double-Digit Annual Revenue Growth for Third Consecutive Year - March 24, 2020
- ZOOM Downloads Increase 1,270% From Employers Working from Home - March 24, 2020
- Kofax and Brother Announce Partnership - March 24, 2020