NEWARK, N.J., Jan. 23, 2018 – Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, today announced a strategic alliance with CyTrack to offer the CyTrack Customer Experience Solutions, a suite of contact center solutions designed to provide customers with powerful insight, reports around system performance, service levels and staff efficiency, and communication integrations for SMS, chat and voice tools. The relationship allows for seamless integration between CyTrack’s Customer Experience technology and Panasonic’s business communication servers, allowing businesses to respond efficiently to customers across a broad range of channels.
Leveraging a user-configurable interface, businesses can set targets or thresholds, track performance in real-time and better predict key business outcomes by leveraging actionable data from these solutions. The combined package delivers powerful metrics that help businesses increase productivity and customer service, grow profitability by tracking and controlling costs and improve employee accountability. CyTrack Customer Experience Solutions are available in software and hardware models through Panasonic’s authorized unified communications distributors and are compatible with Panasonic business communication servers.
“In today’s fast-paced business landscape, companies require elevated services and experiences, enabling them to swiftly and professionally respond to customers across a number of channels, including voice, chat and SMS,” said Oliver Bodden, product manager of unified communications at Panasonic System Communications Company of North America. “We’re proud to partner with CyTrack to deliver actionable measurement tools and real-time information paired with best-in-class telephony systems that will improve efficiency and performance for our customers, ensuring they better measure key business metrics and meet their unified communications goals.”
“According to Forrester, 72 percent of businesses say that improving customer experience is their top priority yet customers increasingly demand better, faster and more efficient customer service,” said Nick Milan, Managing Director of CyTrack. “We have a successful partnership with Panasonic in many areas around the world including Asia, Middle East and Europe and we now look forward to delivering results for customers and the partner network in North America”
- Using CyReport and CyReport ACD, businesses are able to track real-time performance statistics and can be alerted of statistical changes through multiple channels. Additionally, CyReport and CyReport ACD offer up to 60 powerful reports for system, team and individual performance evaluation.
- CyCC, an advanced omni-channel and social networking contact center, offers work flow management capabilitiesto keep customers informed, reduce abandon rates and deliver calls to the customer service agents who have the relevant experience to meet the customer’s needs.
- Technical support will be handled by CyTrack through an online support portal, which allows users to create support tickets and review their progress at any time, and knowledge base and community features, which allow users to obtain quick answers to a number of frequently-asked questions.
For more information about the CyTrack Customer Experience Solutions, please visit http://business.panasonic.com/applications.
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic delivers game-changing technology solutions that deliver a customized experience to drive better outcomes—for our customers and our customers’ customers. Panasonic engineers reliable products and solutions that help to create, capture and deliver data of all types, where, when and how it is needed. The complete suite of Panasonic professional solutions for government and commercial enterprises of all sizes addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, visual communications (projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD video production. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Information on Panasonic solutions for business can be obtained by calling 877-803-8492 or at us.panasonic.com/business-solutions/.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Nintex Named Workflow and Content Automation Innovator for Three Consecutive Years and Company’s Senior Corporate Counsel Camden Hillas Receives Women in Tech Legal Award - December 8, 2018
- Seattle Scanning Company Offers Solution to Streamline Invoice Scanning - December 8, 2018
- CompTIA Analysis Shows U.S. Tech Sector Expanded by 13,500 Jobs in November - December 8, 2018