NEWARK, N.J., May 15, 2018 – Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, today announced the launch of its new workgroup scanner line, which consists of the KV-S1037X, KV-S1057C-MKII and KV-S1027C-MKII product versions. Each of these scanners comes equipped with a built-in Gigabit network connection, USB 3.1 (Gen1), and passport and mixed media support. Designed for desktop or workgroup scanning, these introductions to the Panasonic document scanner line enable enterprises to convert paper documents into digital files for organized record-keeping.
By utilizing one of the three scanners with a built-in network, organizations can share scanned items directly with others via an FTP service, SMB folder or email without using a PC. Aimed at increasing efficiency, the KV-S1037X features a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and high-speed scanning along with single-touch operation. Additionally, these new models have passport scanning as well as mixed document and embossed card feeding capabilities, allowing users to scan documents of different sizes, thickness and materials.
“Organizations in every industry are investing in digital transformation from their record keeping to their everyday processes,” said Joseph Odore, Product Manager at Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America. “Our new line of workgroup scanners enables businesses to digitize their documents as quickly and efficiently as possible, leading to operational cost savings for our customers. With this technology, businesses can rest assured knowing their document management systems are internet-connected and available for use at any time.”
- Integrated Networking: All three models include a high-speed Gigabit network interface while the KV-S1037X includes 802.11 b/g/n wireless networking with enterprise-level security.
- Next Generation Hardware Image Processing: Panasonic’s onboard image processing allows the scanners to perform core image processing functions that are normally performed at the PC side, which increases efficiency by reducing the resources required by the host PC. The scanners also have auto-preview and rescan capabilities.
- Direct Network Scan to Functionality: Each scanner allows the user to pre-configure commonly used tasks through the onboard web configuration pages, allowing for PC-free scanning from the device’s control panel.
- Three Year Advanced Exchange Warranty: This warranty provides customers with three years of worry-free operation. Should service be required, users will receive a replacement unit the next business day with minimal disruption in business operation.
For more information about Panasonic’s document management and imaging solutions, please visit: na.panasonic.com/us/office-products-unified-communications/scanners/.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- OpenText Buys Liaison Technologies, Inc. - December 18, 2018
- IBM Watson Marketing Releases 2019 Marketing Trends Report Focused on Emerging Trends Redefining the Profession in the Shift to AI - December 17, 2018
- Panasonic Announces New IP Phones Designed for Intuitive Communication - December 14, 2018